Thursday, January 14, 2010

29th week!

This has been a rather interesting week!

I have been having Braxton Hicks contractions for a while now but lately they have been happening more often. Not painful just really uncomfortable, but nothing consistent or to make me think I'm in labor. so slow down little one you need to stay in for at least another 11 weeks!

I also have noticed my feet falling "asleep" a lot lately, I'm assuming its because of the increased amount of pressure and weight that I'm now carrying around. It was so bad the other morning daddy's alarm went off and I jumped out of bed like I normally do to hit the snooze and once I was up I realized I could not feel my foot. Thinking I could walk across the room to the alarm, I ignored my sleepy foot and went for it! Bad idea...I could not walk at all and collapsed in the middle of the room, its rather funny now but I wasn't laughing at the moment. Your daddy jumped up to make sure I was OK and help me back to bed. I was OK!

This past week I have been hungry for what seems like most of the day. Like I could continually eat all day, I never feel full! I haven't really had any bad cravings with your like I did with the boys. I remember with Timothy I craved fish for breakfast and even went to steak N shake one morning and ordered the fish dinner HA HA!! But with you its all about the ice cream. Now I'm normally a big ice cream eater and could eat it anytime of the year anytime of the day! I swear I have been eating my chocolate ice cream in the morning and I will eat a half a gallon of ice cream in less than a week...crazy I know!!! I'm sure your loving it but I know my hips and butt are not!


Next week we will be 30 weeks, can you believe it?!?! I am getting so anxious, yet I'm still so nervous even though this is my third little one! I have been thinking about really going for a natural birth this time with no epidural or pain medicine. I have said this with the boys too and ended up with the epidural but I have been doing a lot of research and I know I can do it. I will talk more about that next week!

I guess this is all for now.

I LOVE you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment