Monday, February 1, 2010

31 weeks down....7-10 to go!

Time must be getting away from me, maybe its the pregnancy brain, either way I forgot to post last week so I will just combine it with this week! I'm sure not anything really important or interesting happened anyway ;)

I am still working on overcoming the exhaustion, but that's not that easy with your two brothers tearing the house apart! The doctor did say I was slightly anemic, but that she does not want me to take iron pills because then I will have a whole new list of problems to deal with. I think I will just try to rest as much as I can :)


I have always heard pregnant woman talk about pregnancy dreams and I never really paid much attention to my dreams when I was pregnant, but I have really noticed them lately! I almost always wake up and vividly remember my dream/nightmare, almost too much. You know the kind where you wake up and feel strange all day like things really happened that didn't. Always puts me in a funk.


I am going to be getting together with a friend of mine who is a music therapist and has training in music assisted childbirth to talk about how that can help me achieve my goal of a natural delivery! I am super excited! I am also going to be borrowing a book and CD on Hypnobirthing from another friend and I'm hoping I will be able to use some of those techniques as well!


Some of my friends and family have been teasing me about my natural childbirth and about my "birth plan" its kind of funny to see how times have changed! I don't take any of it person! My mom keeps reminding me about my previous 2 births and how I planned to go pain med free and how I begged for medicine once the pain started. I just keep saying "Yes mother, but hopefully this time I can do it" and I know I can but I am also not naive enough to think that I will not cave in and take the drugs. But once again the goal is to control my pain and not let it get out of hand. Eh we will see how that goes! I think I will be needing a sign like this for my door when I am in labor HA HA!!


That's it for now, I will update next week after my doctor appointment!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment