Sunday, November 15, 2009

21 weeks!!

Well I'm a little late because technically I'm 21 weeks and 4 days, but better late than never right?!

Miss Taylor I can tell you are growing so fast and I just cannot believe that I'm over halfway done. I have officially entered the 5th month and your the size of a papaya! Keep growing baby girl :)


I went to the doctor a little over a week ago and had a pretty good check up! I'm still on the Labetalol 200 mg 2x a day, but it must be working. My blood pressure went from 165/102 (2 weeks ago) to about 135/82 last week :)


I had my first Braxton Hicks contractions this week, thanks those were fun! Just another sign that I'm getting closer to having you here with us!



Not much else going on this week. I look forward to what you have up your sleeve for me next week ;)

Love you baby girl,

Mommy





No comments:

Post a Comment