Saturday, November 21, 2009

22 Weeks!

Another week down only 18 weeks to go, although if you decide to come when your brother's did then we only have 16 weeks left :)

You are all over the place like a little gymnast! You know, "they" say you sleep about 12-14 hours a day...but I'm not buying it! Sometimes your moving constantly, but I love it! Your favorite times of the day to practice your gymnastic skills are usually first thing in the morning and around 10 at night. Daddy is still waiting until he can feel you move, and im sure with your strength it won't be long!


On that same note, I think you have mistaken my bladder for you punching bag! I have to pee like every 30 seconds all of a sudden. So if you could just avoid punching it out in public that would be great, thanks :)


Snap, Crackle, Pop....thats the noises my hips are making. Im starting to get really uncomfortable and sore now. This also happened with your brother Mason, my hips, pelvis, and all the way into my thighs hurt. Someday's it hurts to even walk, get in and out of the bed, shower, or car. I can even feel and hear my hip pop out of place every once in a while...OUCH! I did some research and Im pretty sure I have what is called Symphysis Pubic Dysfunction (SPD). Basically it just means that my pelvic girdle area may not be working the way it should because of hormones, misalignment of the pelvis, or other reasons. Im going to talk to the doctor about this at my next appointment and see what she thinks.
My goal for this week are to take some more pictures of my growing belly, the last one I took was around 20 weeks and it has definately grown since then! Not much else going on this week, so keep growing little one :)

Love you,

Mommy













No comments:

Post a Comment