Saturday, November 14, 2009

Welcome All!

I have decided to go ahead and create a blog to document this pregnancy! I did not do anything like this with my 2 boys and I kinda regret it. I think this is also partially because this is my first little girl and probably my last child all at the same time, so I feel like I need to capture everthing!

I have decided to try and write a "letter" to Taylor every week. This will allow me to remember all those pleasant, and not so pleasant parts of pregnancy. I would also like something to be able to give to Taylor when she is grown that she can look back on and see just what I was going through and feeling.

The one thing I want her to realize is that even though we were taking measures to prevent a pregnancy, that once we knew she was coming we were ecstatic! I want her to know how much she was wanted and how much of a blessing she will be to our family!!


Taylor your mommy, daddy, and little brothers love you very much

No comments:

Post a Comment